Environmental Excavation LLC was established in 2001 by Peter and Alexandra Blake. Environmental Excavation is a full service land management company that has served many client bases over the years, including government, state and private entities.
The Blakes have called Western Colorado home for the past 25 years. The summers are spent on their farm and ranch where a vast amount of long term knowledge has been gathered by hands-on experience. Peter and Alexandra hope to share their successful land and water experiences on your next project!
Environmental Excavation offers the following:
- General excavation and trucking
- Pond construction, streambank stabilization, fishery improvement
- Tree and brush mulching for fire mitigation or habitat improvement
- No-till seeding, hydro seeding and straw blowing equipment
- Steep slope erosion control
- Back country weed management, license #07262,
- Ditch, canal, pipeline and large scale irrigation construction
- Timber salvage and utilization
- MSHA Certified part 46 and part 48